Wireless Leased Line
Twiddling your thumbs waiting for the Internet? File transfers taking forever? Losing online business because of sluggish communications? You don't need us to tell you your pipeline to the outside world needs beefing up.
But before you contact BT, why not weigh up the advantages of our Wireless Leased Line solution?
- Substantially cheaper than a fibre-based leased line. For example, a 10 Mbps circuit can be installed for just £1000 with a monthly rental that is up to 80% cheaper than a wire-based circuit.
- Much simpler to install - days as opposed to weeks.
- A wireless circuit is uncontended - the full bandwidth is available to you exclusively.
- No disruption to the physical environment. Do your bit for the planet!
Our Email Continuity solution provides an affordable standby email failover system that activates in minutes, providing virtually uninterrupted access to email in the event of a mail server outage. Our email continuity service is synchronised with your primary email system including contacts, calendars, distribution lists and global address lists. During an outage, users continue to access email functionality through Outlook, a BlackBerry device, or a Web browser. Email, contacts, and calendar items are automatically resynchronised when the primary email system is back online.
FlyingStart provides a customer selectable suite of services to businesses either starting up in new premises or moving premises. It offers the following benefits:
• One-stop shopping
• Experienced project management
• Logistics management
• Configuration and system testing prior to going live
• Minimum disruption in moving to new environment
“Computerisation of a new office can present a challenge even to an established business," says Terry Biddulph, Discus Systems' Managing Director. "There are so many suppliers involved that it needs an experienced hand to project manage the installation. The last thing a company wants is to be a progress chaser. Having moved ourselves only last year, we know from experience how to handle a project in the most effective manner."
Operated off-site, our Hosted Telephony is designed to manage calls in the way you wish to operate. Permitted callers go straight through to your staff, unwanted callers are diverted to voicemail and unknown callers are asked by an auto attendant which department they want and/or their reason for calling. For a fixed fee, our service offers all the benefits of a PBX system without upfront charges, maintenance charges, and annual contracts. Our service operates from secure data centres - not at a customer’s place of work.
• Business continuity is assured
• Never miss a call - make and receive calls anywhere
• Dynamic call routing enables users to stay in control of who they talk to, wherever they are, whenever the call comes through
• Call recording for additional security and to meet FSA requirements
• Messaging service
• Call archiving to ensure users always have a reference
• Call blocking by type – sales calls can be completely eradicated
• Call forwarding
• Instant online call logs and reports
• Switchboard Instant control via web control portal
Discus Systems - providing support throughout the West Midlands, covering Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Tamworth, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Bromsgrove and Redditch